07 May, 2006

SHAKIRA IN ZEN !!!

So I went to the nightclub last night, just to chillax a bit, a stress relief from exams....

This would have been the first time I've been to a nightclub since I took notice of Shakira's hit "HER HIPS DONT LIE" on 22nd April 2006. ( See blog entry Como Se Llama Bonita )

The "Shakira wanna-be's" (myself included) were hyped about hearing her song in da club.........we were even more pleasantly surprised to see her in da club :)

Yes Yes, Zen nightclub finally got screens just like Club Coconuts that they show music videos on !!!

I just wanted to hear Shakira in Zen, so I was thrilled to see her at Zen, better yet !!!


" Mira en Zen se baila así, say it!
Mira en Zen se baila así "

§h¡z Niz Fa §h¡zŽ£ë.....: surprised
* a1 lover
Google girl - kbissoon

p.s. plz note that while this song was playing nobody was dancing, all eyes were transfixed on that rolling belly, most guys mouths were watering

p.s.s. as I had to tell my fellow compadre last night in da club, dont talk to me when Im watching Shakira (sorry Stev)

p.s.s.s.
<--- my desktop since 22nd April

1 Comments:

Blogger aka_lol said...

There are some things I would want to get off my chest but Shakira would not be one of them. Like most guys, I also want Shakira on my desktop but not as a background. Shakira is intoxicating and it is easy to get in to Shakira but, I am sure nearly impossible to get in.

Zen is the art of meditative contemplation and any club seriously interested in promoting Zen needs to have Shakira on big screens. For this, I must compliment the management of Zen for their promotion of genuine Zen beliefs. Shakira is an old Colombian name meaning to cause men to drool uncontrollably when they see my hips roll, whether in a video or in person. Colombians are a people who believe in names with long meaningful meanings, and also in blogs. Naturally, for Shakira's parents to name her Shakira took great foresight and a proper understanding of the entertainment industry. We are a very hip-people and Shakira understands that only too well :)

2:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google