27 November, 2006

THE SECRET TO PUTTING ON WEIGHT !!!

FATGIRL !!! (tanx blue building and Ahmad)

CHUBBS !!! (tanx Dale)

TWO LITRE !!! (tanx Daren)

FATTY WATTY PRINCESS !!! (tanx Rissa n Kayd)

PHAT THING !!! (tanx evrybdy else)

........... all my new nicknames
* note i am not pleased - watever happened to Slims ?!

Shaggy 's song "It Soon Be Done" , you know the one that says 'im gonna lay down beside my fat ting, lay down beside my big ting...' = the song everybdy is dedicating to me (tanx Nir)

I still 'Tripppy' tho, tripping all over d dam place, the latest is my friends sister fell down home by them (I was in my own house btw) and exclaimed 'dam blasted Lee i liming with her too much'.........i gettin blame for other people falling and thing yes!
.....jus blame the Fatgirl for everyting ent Ally and Reanna :)

So a girl put on 20lbs in 2 months, from 93lbs to 113lbs - i aint phat, gosh!

I even know certain people that want me fatter - wink wink Pumpkin :)

Anyways alot of people who struggle with weight gain keep asking the question:

Q: Whats the secret to putting on weight ???????????????????
My answer :
H
A
P
P
I
N
E
S
S
:) i mean cmon,cant u tell !!!

§h¡z Niz Fa §h¡zŽ£ë.....: happy
A1 lover
Google girl - kbissoon

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe blog!! "clap clap" hey chubbs! ;) happy living u say u all ever saw this get get down wit her food! is like it goin to disapear any minute and she just has to finish it in like 10 sec! lol ur a chubby yum yum!! lol btw the shaggy song is karissa song! :)

3:51 AM  
Blogger Krista-Lee Bissoon said...

CHUBBY YUM YUM ?!?! ...wat d hell is dat??

U fuh reall, u didnt jus hear me complain bout those fat nicknames n u jus ups n give me a nex one......... i give up!

Ok dale ....im a chubby yum yum
*sigh

............n yes i like meh foody...the K in DKNY tell meh he does kno when i hungry cus i does get quiet,lol....n he said wen i get quiet he does get scared so he does always buy foody for meh wenever he find i gettin quiet..lol :)

12:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u wanna know why it is you dis get quiet... cause u dis be chewing on ur tongue!!! lol :O i still like you ;) lol

8:02 AM  
Blogger Krista-Lee Bissoon said...

Steups o watever Dale!!!!! ....where mih burger king eh eh???
Punk!!!
btw i still like u 2, all d harrass u does harrass meh :)

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google