25 October, 2006

TOUCH NOT MY PILLOW !!!

Weird? Me? So Ive been told....for a variety of reasons:
i love Google and i even wear Google
i love butter n rice
i belch exceptionally loud for a girl
i hav a noisy yawn
i am always falling all over the place
i must have a pillow to hug up when i sleep
i lie down to take a '7' or a '3'

Weird as it is, I dont like ANYBODY to touch my pillow...furthermore I dont like people in the general vicinity of my bedhead area or the area around my pillow. Feet must be nowhere near my pillow/bedhead area else I will kill you........

My friend came over last night and when I returned to my room, I found him sitting by my bedhead with my pillow right next to his bothom........needless to say i almost near had a heart attack before I cast the confused and frightened lad out of my room!

My sisters and close friends think it is a joke to tease me by threatening to touch my pillow or rest their faces on it.............. this is not amusing, this is an act of unnecessarily raising my blood pressure peoples!

This is my weakness revealed.

If you want to get to me, just touch my pillow!

§h¡z Niz Fa §h¡zŽ£ë.....: annoyed
A1 lover
Google girl - kbissoon

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aye dis girl rell fat!! if anybody kno ah good gym tell me to tell she bout it!!... and is true she rel freaky bout she pillow n pillow area.. she forever loudin me up for it n i is she blood..we come from d same place.. much less an unrelated poor soul!!

4:52 PM  
Blogger Krista-Lee Bissoon said...

i am not phat!!!!!! steups

5:16 PM  
Blogger aka_lol said...

It is a well-known fact that a man’s best friend is his dog, but what they don’t teach in kindergarten any more is that a woman’s best friend is her pillow. Why women relate so well to an inanimate object is still a mystery but luckily no money is being spent to find out why. Please, I am not making fun of the fact that women are emotionally attached to their pillow and also speak (blog) out strongly about pillow abuse because I accept that men and women relate to the world in vastly different ways. However, what they never taught in kindergarten is the fact there are some or even several “real men” who are almost equally attached to their pillow. However, I doubt you would ever get a straight man to admit to that on an anonymous blog or even after several body shots at their favorite watering hole. Some things stay locked in the brain of a man and thankfully the whole pillow thing is one of them. I am a real straight man so I don’t even sleep with pillows unless accompanied by a female.

To conclude, I have to say I do prefer dogs to pillows but that should in no way suggest I don’t like feathers. To me, a foam filled pillow is like a silicon implant, fun to look at and much more fun to touch when installed in the right proportions or even the wrong ones………what was I saying about dogs and feathers again? Do you think silicon pillows will be the next cutting-edge pillow technology? I think it will be and only because it’s a Man’s World and that world is already driven by silicon :)

6:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aye how come i didnt know you dont like ppl sittin in yuh pillow area.. or i prob dont remember... well i know what to do the next time i come.. i goin and put yuh pillow between meh legs and put meh foot where yuh pillow dis be cause i mean yuh know we good so na lol

4:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yea i forget.. EVERBODY lee is a FATTY BUM BUM!!!!!! dont worry ur just like Pooh lol

4:13 AM  
Blogger Krista-Lee Bissoon said...

Dale u even tink bout puttin my pillow between yur legs n i swear il neva pick u up to lime wit me or yur beloved RISSA again eh!!!!!!!!!!

AND I AM NOT FAT/PHAT/PLUMP/FAT TING/FAT GIRL/PLUMPY/FATTY BUM BUM for d millionth time!!!!!!!!!!!! Look allyuh hav issues yes!

Slim Lee

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

huh somebody in a bad mood lol is ok lee i forgive you lol ur not a fatty bum bum i'll call you chubs ok?? :) an i prefer sexy beautiful dam hot RISSA!! okie dokie..an yea i prob do have some issues but ur still a chubs lol i like you to!

4:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u need to put up a nxt blog u lazy thing i want something else to harass you on!!! i bored here man! shux! :)

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google